Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2016
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 28, 2016
Reviewed on Mar 29, 2019
Visiting Vieux Fort
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Vieux Fort, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and local tours. Top sights around the area include Marigot Bay, Sulphur Springs, and Soufriere Volcano.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Vieux Fort
- The closest major airport is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vieux Fort
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Sandy Beach and Maria Islands Nature Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Moule a Chique Lighthouse and Mankote Mangrove.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Vieux Fort. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall condition.
- Aupic Paradise - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this guesthouse. This 2.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Hewanorra Gardens - With a stay at this 2.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its proximity to shopping and first-rate property condition.
Popular places to visit around the area include Marigot Bay, 17.2 mi/27.7 km from the heart of the city, and Sulphur Springs, which is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) away.
Dressing for Vieux Fort
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Vieux Fort each year
- October and September are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Vieux Fort?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vieux Fort, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Vieux Fort?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Vieux Fort?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Vieux Fort?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Vieux Fort?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Vieux Fort?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Moule a Chique Lighthouse?
What about the best place to stay near Sandy Beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Vieux Fort?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Vieux Fort?
Recent reviews of Vieux Fort hotels
More trip options
- Vieux Fort Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vieux Fort Airports
- Hotels near Popular Vieux Fort Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Vieux Fort
- More Hotel Options in Vieux Fort
- More Popular Hotels in St. Lucia
- Other Hotels near Vieux Fort, St. Lucia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends