Find Hotels in Vilamoura
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Vilamoura, and visitors give high marks for the bustling marina, pristine golf courses, and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Vilamoura Marina and Falesia Beach.
- There are 225 hotels and other accommodations in Vilamoura
- The closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portimao (PRM), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vilamoura
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Falesia Beach, Marina Beach, and Vilamoura Beach. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while Vilamoura Marina, Oceanico Laguna Golf Course, and Dom Pedro Golf: Pinhal Golf Course are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cerro da Vila Ruins and Vilamoura Tennis Center.
In Vilamoura, there are 225 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lake Resort - This 5-star hotel features a marina, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa - Our customers love the beach locale and helpful staff at this aparthotel. This 5-star aparthotel features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
- The Residences at Victoria managed by Tivoli - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Zoomarine, located 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Loule Castle, which is 6.7 mi (10.9 km) away.
Dressing for Vilamoura
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Vilamoura gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Vilamoura?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vilamoura, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Vilamoura?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Vilamoura?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Vilamoura?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Vilamoura?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Vilamoura?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Vilamoura Marina?
What about the best place to stay near Vilamoura Beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Vilamoura?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Vilamoura?
Recent reviews of Vilamoura hotels
More trip options
- Vilamoura Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vilamoura Airports
- Hotels in Vilamoura Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Vilamoura Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Vilamoura
- More Hotel Options in Vilamoura
- More Popular Hotels in Faro District
- Other Hotels near Vilamoura, Faro District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends