When you daydream of your perfect getaway, you perhaps think you'll be walking around the boulevards, taking note of the exquisite world or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one thing you are especially anticipating: Vintgar Gorge. Now is the moment to tick it off your to-do list.
Where Is There to Stay at Vintgar Gorge?
Hotels near Vintgar Gorge
There's no question that time spent in the natural world contributes to health and well-being. So, when you're feeling run down, a visit to Vintgar Gorge is just what you need.
It's in Bled, an area located 30 miles from the national capital, Ljubljana.
With 5 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Vintgar Gorge, spend less time traveling and more time enjoying yourself. Look into the Vila Prešeren, the Hotel Astoria Bled and the Hotel Jelovica Bled. They are 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you're traveling on a shoestring, you'll find some satisfactory accommodation options not too far away. The Grand Hotel Toplice - Sava Hotels & Resorts and the Hotel Vila Bled are some places you should consider.
Hoping to enjoy a bit of luxury? You'll be glad to learn that the general vicinity has a generous share of upmarket hotels. Look no further than the Vila Istra and the Triglav Bled for superb amenities.
For appetizing grub after a tiring day of touring, stroll 0.5 miles from Vintgar Gorge to Gostilna Vintgar (Podhom 62, Zgornje Gorje). This restaurant is easy to get to and is always bustling with lively tourists.
Before you leave, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Children will love the stories that correspond with Bled Castle, a structure of battlements and towers that holds the history of the area.
- A journey to St. Martin's Parish Church is an excellent way to really understand the local culture and religion.
- Make your way outdoors and spend a day under the warm sun at one of the area's leading spots, Lake Bled.
- One way to understand a community's culture is to go to a place of worship. You will discover one of the most interesting at Church of Sv Marika Bozja.
It's always easy to make your way to Vintgar Gorge by train as it's only 0.7 miles from there to Podhom.
Expedia's roster of resorts and hotels in Slovenia furnishes all you need, so you're certain to find a place to stay near Vintgar Gorge that you'll adore. Lots of tourists decide on Slovenia when they crave a remarkable holiday, so get hunting. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from the information you could want. You can rest assured when the time comes to make your reservation, too: sightseers of all manner approved of their Slovenia hotel.
- In search of room satisfaction plus spotlessness? You're in the right place.
- The staff at hotels around Vintgar Gorge surpass all expectations, as you might expect near such a lovely site.
- Rooms in Slovenia lodging will always be fresh, clean, and eager to receive you.
Your choice spot awaits thanks to our big roster of hotels near Vintgar Gorge.
Slovenia Interesting Facts and Figures
When you've conquered Vintgar Gorge, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Slovenia.
- Go over some activities near Slovenia and truly investigate all on offer in the district.
- Find the perfect shop to search for mementos and savor a delectable snack of its regional foods.
- Use some time to plan one or more of the activities, and you'll soon realize Slovenia also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in some breathtaking selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to Slovenia, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Vintgar Gorge from Expedia. Reserve now!