Visitors can enjoy all that Wamberal has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Wamberal
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 48.3 mi (77.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wamberal
Favorite places to visit in the city include Breakers Country Club, Terrigal Beach, and Terrigal Lagoon. You'll also find The Skillion and Crackneck Lookout in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Pacific Garden Hotel - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet rooms.
Dressing for Wamberal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Wamberal is 46.77 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F