Warsaw Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 22 hotels and other lodging options in Warsaw, though there are only 2 affordable motels. These cheaper accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often one or two stories tall, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Below are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
Super 8 Warsaw In
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, along with in-room amenities like a coffee maker.
Best Western Inn
- A business center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Warsaw is 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Der Ruhe Blatz Motel
- Central Warsaw is 30.2 mi (48.5 km) away
- Free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
Super 8 by Wyndham Huntington
- 27.3 mi (44 km) from the heart of Warsaw
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Warsaw
Take time to check out the shops and enjoy the lakeside in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. People visiting Warsaw speak highly of its restaurants.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Chapman Lakes
- Big Barbee Lake
- Tippecanoe Lake
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Wagon Wheel Theatre
- Maxwelton Golf Club
- Round Barn Golf Club at Mill Creek
Warsaw is also popular for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit Warsaw
Determine the optimal time to visit Warsaw by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 17° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 68° F during the day and 18° F at night
- Average rainfall is 38.86 inches in a year
How to Get to Warsaw and Around the Area
|Goshen, IN (GSH-Goshen Municipal) ||Airport ||19.1 mi (30.8 km) |
|Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.) ||Airport ||34.9 mi (56.1 km) |
|South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.) ||Airport ||42.3 mi (68.1 km) |