Overview of Grand Hyatt Washington
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Atrium View)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Atrium View)
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Grand Hyatt Washington is in an area with good shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include White House and Washington Monument, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Ford's Theater. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Center Station is 4 minutes by foot and Gallery Place Chinatown Station is 7 minutes.Visit our Washington travel guide
- CityCenterDC - 2 min walk
- Ford's Theater - 5 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 7 min walk
- Capital One Arena - 9 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Center Station - 4 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 8 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 15 min drive
- Cure Bar and Bistro — 1 min walk
- Cabinet — 1 min walk
- Cure Bar and Bistro - 1 min walk
- Grand Slam - 1 min walk
- Zephyr Deli - 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Hyatt Washington
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 22.99 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 42.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.