Get an overview of this hotelBird's-eye view of DC from revolving lounge
Popular property highlights
This Arlington hotel is less than a mile from Reagan National Airport and a half-mile from the Pentagon; the National Mall and Smithsonian are 3 Metro stops away.
Dining by city light
A revolving rooftop lounge provides an ever-changing panorama of the Washington area, and a rooftop restaurant serves fine cuisine with views through large picture windows.
Guestrooms at this Doubletree hotel are decorated with dark wood furnishings and black-and-white photos. Rooms offer wired/WiFi Internet access (surcharge) and bill review/check-out via TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC - Crystal City
The 627-room Doubletree Hotel Washington DC - Crystal City features an on-site restaurant, two bar/lounges, including a revolving rooftop lounge and a snack bar/deli and coffee shop/café. Room service is available on a limited-hour basis. The hotel's fitness center with cardiovascular and weight-training machines. A complimentary shuttle takes guests to Reagan National Airport, the nearby Metro station, and the Pentagon City Mall. Guests receive a free cookie at check-in, and in-room bill review via TV speeds checkout. Business guests appreciate the 24-hour business center, 20 meeting rooms, exhibit space, technology support staff, banquet facilities and a ballroom. There is a central Internet point and high-speed WiFi Internet access (surcharge) is available. The front desk offers luggage storage and there is an elevator and complimentary newspapers in the lobby as well as a security guard.
- Express check-in
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 20
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3159
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 34000
- Snack bar/deli
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 627
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Two Bar/Lounges - The hotel has two bar/lounges and the Skydome Lounge is billed as the Washington area's only revolving rooftop lounge, the Skydome makes a complete revolution every 45 minutes. The lounge has a small dance floor with colored lights and mirrored ball.
Made Market - Guests can grab quick, light meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available on a limited-hours basis.
Café Restaurant - This casual restaurant serves breakfast and lunch in a dining room decorated in rich blue and red tones with pleasant, soft lighting.
Windows Over Washington - This elegant rooftop restaurant serves modern Continental cuisine for dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings. The most dramatic feature of the marble-walled dining room is the view of Washington's monuments through the large picture windows.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 37.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 41.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- DoubleTree Hilton Washington
- DoubleTree Hilton Washington Crystal
- DoubleTree Hilton Washington Crystal Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Washington Crystal Hotel DC City
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City
- DoubleTree Hilton Washington DC Crystal City Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Washington Crystal City Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Washington DC Crystal City
- DoubleTree Hilton Washington Crystal City
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.