Visitors to Waterloo are sure to enjoy the university setting and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, festivals, and theaters.
- You'll find 69 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kitchener
- The closest major airport is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 36.6 mi (58.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waterloo
Cultural venues in the city include Clay and Glass, Earth Sciences Museum, and Brubacher House Museum. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include University of Waterloo and Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Waterloo Central Railway Station and Waterloo Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Waterloo. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Les Diplomates B&B Executive Guest House - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Waterloo - Our customers like the central location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Waterloo Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Waterloo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Waterloo gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 14°F