Think of yourself ambling around the lanes of your next vacation, staring up at the beautiful landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Princess of Wales Theatre is one draw you've been counting on most of all. For years, it's been on your to-do list, and right now is the moment to get there.
Princess of Wales Theatre Accommodation
Hotels near Princess of Wales Theatre
So, you'd like some information about staying near Princess of Wales Theatre?
It's found in the buzzing state capital city, Toronto.
It's easy to find accommodation options close to Princess of Wales Theatre. With 71 choices within 0.6 miles, everyone can find the perfect spot. The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, Shangri-la hotel Toronto and Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto are among the popular ones.
Save your pennies by staying a night or two at a budget hotel nearby. 0.5 miles away, you'll find the Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square, but if that's unsuitable, then another option is the Le Germain Hotel Toronto, which is 0.1 miles away.
Make your time here even more memorable by reserving a room at one of the close-by upmarket accommodations. Just two options that dominate when it comes to comfort and design are the Canada Suites on Bay and the Residence Inn Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District, which sit only 0.9 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
While you're exploring the area surrounding Princess of Wales Theatre, do not miss out on sampling the delicious coffee and tasty treats at Dark Horse Espresso Bar. Looking for something a bit more filling? One King West Hotel & Residence is a recommended dining establishment within this same area. Feel free to get a wild night started at The Rex Hotel Jazz and Blues Bar, one of the area's most bustling bars.
Don't forget that there are also lots of other things happening in the vicinity of Princess of Wales Theatre:
- The wide array of art exhibitions at TIFF Bell Lightbox make this museum a place that shouldn't be missed.
- Get ready to chuckle, cry or just relax and enjoy yourself at Royal Alexandra Theatre, home to excellent theatrical productions.
- Every day at Second City, you are invited on a comedic journey that'll definitely leave you in fits of laughter.
- If you're a bit of a muso at heart, head to Roy Thomson Hall. You'll soon understand why locals spend so much time at this lively venue.
- Lovers of music will be in their element among this destination's vibrant music scene. On a night out, check out a show at one of the local venues, such as Toronto Mendelssohn Choir.
Visiting Princess of Wales Theatre by rail is a practical choice. The closest station, VIA Rail, is located 0.5 miles away. Situated 0.5 miles away, Union Station is another terminal to keep in mind.
Expedia's list of Toronto motels and lodging provides everything you require, so you can be sure to have venues near Princess of Wales Theatre that you'll fall in love with. Toronto was a relatively popular destination in the last twelve months, so you shouldn't be alone. All the insider information you need we have right here. You'll rest assured once the time comes to make your reservation, too: sightseers of all sorts approve of their Toronto hotel.
- "Fresh, clean, and set to greet you" is always the goal for Toronto hotel rooms.
- The guest service at lodging around Princess of Wales Theatre will be wonderful which will only enhance your journey to this dazzling feature.
- We offer comfy suites for all sorts, from large families to singles.
As you can see, it's understandable why suites near Toronto got greater amounts of visitors in the past year than the year before that. Your desired spot awaits thanks to Expedia's big inventory of hotels near Princess of Wales Theatre.
Toronto Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to do in Toronto once you've checked Princess of Wales Theatre off your list.
- Until recently, Toronto excursions have been a well-kept secret, but rising reservations mean now is a good moment to book.
- Toronto also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its guests after you spend some hours on its abundant pastimes.
- Head out on the town to conclude your good times right; the next day, drop in on a local monument.
Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and meet some new group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Toronto, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Princess of Wales Theatre from Expedia. Reserve now!