Winamac Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Winamac, let us help you find motels or similar properties from more than 37 lodging options in the area. Just use our search tools to filter by price per night or cost-effective amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
Indian Head Motel
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Central Winamac is 22.9 mi (36.8 km) away
- Enjoy access to the free parking and 24-hour front desk, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Located 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the heart of Winamac
- Central Winamac is 27.7 mi (44.5 km) away
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
Andrew's Lakeside Resort
- 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the heart of Winamac
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Winamac
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Winamac Town Park
- Tippecanoe River State Park
- Bruce Lake
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Indiana Beach Amusement Resort
- Jasper-Pulaski Fish and Wildlife Area
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Monon Connection Museum
- Wythougan Park
- Lake Maxinkuckee
Best Time to Visit Winamac
Figure out the ideal time to visit Winamac by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 17° F
- April-June: 82° F is the daytime average and 33° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 19° F at night
- Average rainfall is 41.57 inches in a year