Visitors can enjoy all that Winamac has to offer including its parks. In Winamac, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Winamac
A couple of favorite places to visit are Winamac Town Park and Tippecanoe River State Park. Additionally, you'll find Monon Connection Museum and Wythougan Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Winamac, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 30 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Indian Head Motel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the center of Winamac. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Winamac can enjoy access to free parking and cable TV.
- Mill Creek Gardens is 5.6 mi (9 km) from central Winamac. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Winamac features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Riverfront Home With Beautiful Views of Tippecanoe River in Winamac, IN is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Winamac. This 3.5-star resort in Plymouth features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Winamac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for Winamac is 41.57 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F