Find Hotels in Knox, IN
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Knox has to offer including its parks. There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Knox
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wythougan Park. In the area, you'll also find Kankakee State Fish and Wildlife Area and Tippecanoe River State Park.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Astoria Inn - This 1.5-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Knox
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Knox gets about 41.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F