Visitors to Windham are sure to enjoy the ski areas, mountain views, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, golf courses, and wineries.
- You'll find 268 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Windham
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Windham Mountain Resort and Windham Country Club are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Windham Vineyards and Winery to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Windham. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Albergo Allegria Bed and Breakfast Hotel - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Antique Rose Inn Windham - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Vienna - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Windham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Windham gets about 39.41 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F