Find Hotels in Hunter, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 19, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2020
Visitors to Hunter are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and riverfront.
- You'll find 268 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 42.3 mi (68 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hunter
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hunter Mountain. You'll also find Mountain Top Arboretum and Windham Country Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Hunter. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Sedgwick House - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- The Fairlawn Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Hunter
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 46.61 inches of rain falls on Hunter each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F