History buffs enjoy visiting Wrentham though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and shopping. Top sights around the area include Rhode Island State Capitol Building and Kennedy Plaza.
- There are 208 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 13 mi (21 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wrentham
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Wrentham Village Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Rhode Island State Capitol Building and Kennedy Plaza.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Proctor Mansion Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wrentham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Wrentham each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F