Visitors to Yaruqui are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include El Panecillo, Monument to the Equator, and Atahualpa Olympic Stadium.
- You'll find 386 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Quito
- The closest major airport is in Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yaruqui
El Panecillo, Monument to the Equator, and Atahualpa Olympic Stadium are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Estadio Rodrigo Paz Delgado and Basilica of the National Vow.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Yaruqui - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Independence Square, located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city center, and Quito Cathedral, which is 14 mi (22.5 km) away.
Dressing for Yaruqui
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Yaruqui each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F