When you envision a new spot, you perhaps think you'll be rambling around the avenues, taking note of the lovely nature or the architecture everywhere around you. Still, there's one feature you've been especially anticipating: Addis Ababa National Archives and Library. Right now is finally the time to get there.
Where Can I Stay Near Addis Ababa National Archives and Library?
Hotels near Addis Ababa National Archives and Library
It is certainly worth making the time to head to Addis Ababa National Archives and Library.
It is located in Addis Ababa, the nation's capital city. This thriving metropolitan area draws people from every corner of the Earth.
The area within 2 miles of Addis Ababa National Archives and Library boasts approximately 23 hotels. Try the Sheraton Addis, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Addis Ababa, just 0.8 miles away, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa, 1 mile away, or the Hilton Addis Ababa, 1 mile away.
Astute travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' will be happy as there are a couple of affordable accommodation options in the vicinity. A couple of names to keep in mind are the Marriott Executive Apartments Addis Ababa and the Blue Birds International Hotel. The first is 1 mile away, while the second is 1 mile away.
The Dessie Hotel, only 1 mile away, is the perfect hotel for visitors who love the finer things in life.
Very few travelers can withstand a packed day of tours and sightseeing without a coffee break. Kaldi's Coffee is an ideal relaxation spot because it is near Addis Ababa National Archives and Library. Later on in the evening, get a table at one of the local eateries. Taste some of the local flavors and refuel your body with a hearty meal at Gusto Restaurant. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, find a way to EDEN PUB.
Of course, there are also lots of other things happening within close range of Addis Ababa National Archives and Library:
- Bring lunch and unwind for the afternoon with your family at Meskel Square.
- Pick up a deal at Addis Merkato and enjoy the hustle and bustle of this busy market.
- Head out on a tour of Menelik II's Palace, this historic palace is absolutely iconic.
- Do you have flexible travel dates? Check out what's happening in the approaching months at ECA Conference Center and time your stay with an event you'd like to attend.
- Broaden your understanding on the nation's decision-making processes by reserving a tour of African Union Headquarters.
The train station, La Gare, can be found 0.6 miles from Addis Ababa National Archives and Library, making the metro a convenient and popular way to go.
Our Addis Ababa places to stay deliver everything you want, so you are sure to have lodging near Addis Ababa National Archives and Library that you'll enjoy. You won't be alone: Addis Ababa was a pretty celebrated landing place in the past year. When the time comes to make your booking, you'll rest assured: new admirers of all kinds would endorse their Addis Ababa hotel to an associate. Need help making a decision? All the tricks and guidance you're looking you'll find right here.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we've got suites that are cozy for all groups.
- Rooms in Addis Ababa lodging are always tidy and neat.
- The staff at lodging near Addis Ababa National Archives and Library go above and beyond which will only enrich your vacation to this marvelous landmark.
It's understandable why Addis Ababa getaways received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near Addis Ababa National Archives and Library, you can stay right nearby your choice spot.
About Addis Ababa
You'll still have things to do in Addis Ababa once Addis Ababa National Archives and Library is crossed off your list.
- Eat a nice supper of the local cuisine and happen upon an adorable market to find a few gifts.
- Addis Ababa also knows several things about greeting its newcomers with a hospitable hello after a time spent on its ample pastimes.
- Until recently, Addis Ababa sightseeing has been only for those in the know, but skyrocketing trips mean now is a good time to book.
You won't regret planning a journey to Addis Ababa, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Addis Ababa National Archives and Library. Say goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few all-new photo opportunities!