Consider yourself in an unfamiliar city: you might think you'll be ambling around the streets, taking note of the monuments or the lovely scenery all around you. But there's one feature you've been counting on in particular: Alpine Meadows Ski Resort. Right now is the moment to tick it off your must-do list.
Find Your Best Alpine Meadows Ski Resort Accommodation
Hotels near Alpine Meadows
The beautiful views at Alpine Meadows are only eclipsed by the excitement of carving your way down the slopes.
It's located in South Lake Tahoe, 85 miles from the hurly-burly of Sacramento, the state's capital.
It's only about 6 miles to the Alpine Meadows when you stay at one of the 17 hotels that are available in the immediate vicinity. Lots of travelers stay at the PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn and West Shore Cafe and Inn.
You can still have a great vacation while staying within your budget. Book your room close to all the action at one of the more economical accommodation options. The Resort at Squaw Creek - Destination Hotels & Resorts and the Village at Squaw Valley are a selection of the most popular establishments.
Improve your chances of waking up fresh in the morning by staying at one of the upmarket hotels, located only a few minutes away away. Check out the amenities and special offers at the Squaw Valley Lodge and the Sunnyside Restaurant & Lodge.
Be sure to check the menu and specials at Chalet At Alpine Meadows (2600 Alpine Meadows Rd, Alpine Meadows). This popular restaurant is just 0.4 miles from Alpine Meadows.
Of course, there are a few other things to see and do in proximity to Alpine Meadows:
- After the crisp, snowy landscapes have set, head to Homewood Mountain Resort.
- Sugar Pine State Park is a great place where you can soak up all that nature has to offer.
- Feel the wind in your hair, the water under your feet and the salt in the air at Meeks Bay Beach.
California places to stay here on Expedia offer everything you require, so you are sure to find selections near Alpine Meadows Ski Resort that you'll enjoy. Start researching lots of travelers select California for a remarkable getaway. Need help deciding? We have the secret tips you need right here. You can set off confidently when you are ready to book, too: sightseers of all kinds recommend their California hotel.
- From family reunions to solitary travelers, we've got comfortable suites for everyone.
- Rooms in California lodging will always be presentable, neat, and ready to greet you.
- As you might hope near such a lovely monument, the staff at accommodation around Alpine Meadows Ski Resort provide wonderful service.
You can stay right in the neighborhood with Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Alpine Meadows Ski Resort.
California Interesting Facts
There are still further things to do in California after Alpine Meadows Ski Resort is crossed off your schedule.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude the good times right; when the sun comes up, get informed about the territory's history.
- California also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its guests after you spend a time on its a full plate of excursions.
- To really leave no stone unturned, check out all the adventures near California.
Say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in more than a few all-new selfies. Paying a visit to California is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Alpine Meadows Ski Resort from Expedia. Book today!