Visitors can enjoy all that Antonito has to offer including the cafés, opera houses, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and tucked away setting.
- You'll find 84 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Alamosa
- The closest major airport is in Alamosa, CO (ALS-San Luis Valley Regional), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Antonito
The picturesque setting of Cumbres Pass and Antonito Town Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad and Manassa Town Hall.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Steam Train Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
Dressing for Antonito
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be -2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and -2°F at night
- Antonito gets about 6.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°F