Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Antrim, which is also known for its bars and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, monuments, and gardens. Belfast Castle, St. Anne's Cathedral, and Grand Opera House are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Antrim
- The closest major airport is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Antrim
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Junction One International Outlet Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Antrim Castle and Clotworthy Arts Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Antrim. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ballyharvey House B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to the airport.
- Dunsilly Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Antrim - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Belfast Castle, located 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the city center, and St. Anne's Cathedral, which is 13.9 mi (22.3 km) away.
Dressing for Antrim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Antrim is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 64°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 35°F