See yourself sauntering through the streets during your perfect vacation, taking note of the marvellous world or the architecture all around you. But Athens City Hall is one thing you've been looking forward to in particular. It has been an entry on your to-do list for a while, and the moment has arrived to mark it accomplished.
Places to Stay Close to Athens City Hall
Hotels near Athens City Hall
Visiting Athens City Hall is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
Found in the country's capital city, Athens, this destination is an important draw for the area.
If you are looking to find a hotel that's within convenient walking distance of Athens City Hall, you're in luck! There are actually 115 options nearby. The Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens, King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens and Electra Palace Athens are some of the most popular ones.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs to a minimum, have a look at the array of budget-conscious hotels nearby. The AVA Hotel & Suites and the New Hotel are two well-situated options that are only 0.8 miles and 0.7 miles away.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Luckily, there's a great range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. Just two hotels that are top of the range in terms of comfort and charm are the Royal Olympic Hotel and the Athens Gate Hotel, which are located 1 mile and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Buy a coffee, kick up your heels and snack on delicious treats at Hotel NJV Athens Plaza (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou 2, Athina). This coffee shop is 0.5 miles from Athens City Hall.
Before you leave, check out some of the other things to do here:
- If you'd like a place to unwind, walk down to Kotzia Square, take a seat, and watch all the action at this popular public square.
- Even the most discerning art enthusiast will be impressed by the inspiring pieces housed at Qbox Gallery.
- Score a good deal, purchase some memorabilia or sample some of the local fare at Athens Central Market.
- Get a taste of history and visit Omonia Square, a pleasant spot to unwind and watch the world pass by.
- Check out the upcoming events and enjoy a little culture at National Theatre of Greece. It features a selection of live theater shows catering to most tastes and interests.
It's always easy to make your way to Athens City Hall by rail as it's only 0.7 miles to Syntagma.
Expedia's database of hotels in Athens provides everything you need, so you can be certain to find accommodation near Athens City Hall that you'll adore. Start searching: Athens welcomed quite a few guests in the last year. Once the moment arrives to reserve, roam with confidence: newcomers of all types would recommend their Athens hotel to their family members. All the inside info you need we have right here.
- Discover that Athens lodging are always presentable and neat.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous site, the staff at hotels around Athens City Hall go above and beyond.
- You're in the correct place if you want spaces that are satisfying plus clean.
Athens vacations got greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's simple to see why. Your number one spot is calling with our big roster of hotels near Athens City Hall.
Fascinating Athens Facts and Figures
Once Athens City Hall is crossed off your timetable, there are still more things to see and do in Athens.
- Make a trip to a local monument, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to conclude the good times right.
- Take a day to plot one or more of the activities, and you'll soon see Athens also knows its stuff when it comes to specialized treatment.
- Athens is starting to be recognized after having been a well-kept secret.
You won't regret planning a vacation to Athens, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Athens City Hall. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new selfies!