Picture yourself walking around the avenues of an unfamiliar city, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful nature wherever you look. But Kotzia Square is one thing you have been especially looking forward to. Right now is finally the day to tick it off your must-see list.
Find Your Best Kotzia Square Hotel
Hotels near Kotzia Square
Still standing proudly against the destructive habits of time, Kotzia Square is now a beloved tourist attraction.
It's situated in the dynamic national capital city, Athens.
There are plenty of hotels within easy walking distance of Kotzia Square. A few of the most popular establishments are the Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens, King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens and Electra Palace Athens.
Searching for somewhere to rest which won't exceed your budget? As luck would have it, there is a wide array of budget hotels in the area. The AVA Hotel & Suites and the New Hotel are a couple of well-situated hotel options that can be found 0.8 miles and 0.7 miles away.
If you're keen to splurge on something a bit extravagant, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Make sure you take a look at the Royal Olympic Hotel, just 1 mile away, and the Athens Gate Hotel, which is 0.9 miles away.
0.5 miles from Kotzia Square you will find Hotel NJV Athens Plaza (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou 2, Athina). This coffee shop is a wonderful stop for dark coffee and maybe even a bite-size pastry.
Before your vacation ends, check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Kotzia Square:
- Athens City Hall, a historic government building, will intrigue anyone who would like to gain a deeper understanding of the area's past.
- For a memorable cultural experience, head straight to Qbox Gallery.
- Score a bargain at Athens Central Market and experience the ambiance of this busy market.
- Find some distractions from the daily grind at Omonia Square, a historic public square where locals have relaxed and caught up with one another for many generations.
- An unmistakable building, Church of Saint Theodori is an iconic part of the landscape. This church contributes greatly to the religious and social life of the destination.
A modest distance of just 0.7 miles is all that separates Kotzia Square from the light rail station, Syntagma.
Our list of Athens hotels provides everything you want, so you are sure to get options near Kotzia Square you'll appreciate. Athens saw more than a few sightseers in the past year, so start hunting. You can rest assured once it comes time to reserve, too: numerous new admirers would endorse their Athens hotel to their family members. Need help deciding? All the information you could want we have just a click away.
- And we offer accommodations that are snug for everyone, from large families to solitary travelers.
- The staff at lodging near Kotzia Square go beyond the expected, which is fitting for such a lovely monument.
- Rooms in Athens accommodation are always neat and presentable.
As you can see, it's understandable why Athens getaways saw additional visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. We see your favored site in your future thanks to Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Kotzia Square.
There are still more things to see and do in Athens once you've done Kotzia Square.
- Athens has been kept secret, but it is currently beginning to become established.
- Athens also is on the ball when it comes to welcoming its newcomers with a hospitable hello after some hours spent on its a full plate of adventures.
- Be informed about the area's life story, then head out on the town to end your exploration.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and meet some all-new group photos. Planning a vacation to Athens is always a good strategy, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Kotzia Square from Expedia. Book today!