Visitors can enjoy all that Georgeville has to offer including its golf courses. There are 95 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Georgeville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Inverugie Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Owl's Head Ski Resort and Owl's Head Golf Club in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Georgeville, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Éclipse, Lac Memphrémagog, Waterfront is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the center of Georgeville. This 3.5-star hotel in Orford features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and room size.
- Hôtel Chéribourg is located 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the heart of Georgeville. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Orford can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Estrimont Suites & Spa is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from central Georgeville. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Orford can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Georgeville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- About 41.30 inches of rain falls on Georgeville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°F