Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bandon, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants.
- You'll find 2050 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast
- The closest major airport is in North Bend, OR (OTH-Southwest Oregon Regional), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bandon
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Coquille River Lighthouse, Face Rock State Scenic Viewpoint, and Bandon Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bullards Beach State Park and Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bandon. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lamplighter Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and local sightseeing.
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and central location.
Dressing for Bandon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 64.96 inches of rain falls on Bandon each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 40°F