Visitors can enjoy all that Coquille has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and beaches. There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in North Bend, OR (OTH-Southwest Oregon Regional), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coquille
Places to visit in the larger region include Watson Ranch Golf, Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, and Bullards Beach State Park. In the area, you'll also find Coquille River Lighthouse and Coos Bay Boardwalk.
As you plan your trip to Coquille, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 61 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Beautiful Historic Turn of the Century Victorian Home Perfect for Large Groups is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Coquille. This 2.5-star hotel in Bandon features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sunset Oceanfront Lodging is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the center of Coquille. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Coos Bay can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Red Lion Hotel Coos Bay is located 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the heart of Coquille. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Coos Bay can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Coquille
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 64.96 inches of rain falls on Coquille each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 40°F