Visitors to Bath are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, cafés, and gardens.
- You'll find 251 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boothbay Harbor
- The closest major airport is in Brunswick, ME (NHZ-Brunswick Executive), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Wiscasset, ME (ISS), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bath
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Waterfront Park and Sewell Pond Conservation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Maine Maritime Museum and Doubling Point Lighthouse.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bath. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Middle Street Inn - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Kennebec Inn Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Inn at Bath - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Bath
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Bath gets about 51.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F