Find Hotels in Belper
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Visitors to Belper are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and cathedral. Around the area, top sights include Newstead Abbey, Nottingham Cathedral, and Theatre Royal.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Belper
- The closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nottingham (NQT), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belper
Newstead Abbey, Nottingham Cathedral, and Theatre Royal are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Nottingham Castle and Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Belper. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bridge Hill House - This 5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- The Hurt Arms - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Lion Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Nottingham Contemporary, 15.8 mi/25.4 km from the heart of the city, and Galleries of Justice Museum, which is 15.9 mi (25.5 km) away.
Getting Around Belper
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Belper Station, Ambergate Station, or Duffield Station. Belper may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Belper
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Belper gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F