Find Hotels in Etwall
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $29
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Visitors to Etwall are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. A top sight in the area is Ashby de la Zouch Castle.
- There are 517 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nottingham (NQT), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Etwall
Ashby de la Zouch Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Tutbury Castle and University of Derby.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blenheim House - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Etwall
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Etwall is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F