Those traveling to Bingham are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Bingham
- The closest major airport is in Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State), 51.4 mi (82.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bingham
Places to visit in the larger region include Houston Brook Falls and Stanley Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bingham Motor Inn & Sports Complex - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Bingham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Bingham gets about 45.04 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°F