Visitors to Bodmin are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and spas.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodations in Bodmin
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bodmin
The countryside and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Cardinham Woods and Pinsla Garden and Nursery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bodmin Jail and Berry Tower.
In Bodmin, there are 101 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mennabroom - This 4-star farm stay features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Ivy Cottage - Our customers like the room size and walkable location at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Waterside Cornwall - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Getting Around Bodmin
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bodmin Parkway Station or Luxulyan Station. Bodmin might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bodmin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Bodmin each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 40°F