Overview of The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View
Grand Deluxe Guest Room, 1 King Bed, Beacon Hill City View
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Hill View
Grand Deluxe Larger Guest Room, 1 King Bed, Corner Room, Away from elevator
Grand Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, River View
Charles River, 1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Bathrooms: 1.5, Beacon Hill view
Ebersol, 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite, 1 King, Bathrooms: 1.5, Beacon Hill view, City view
About this area
Located in Boston's West End neighborhood, The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston is in the historical district and near the airport. Museum of Science and Boston Opera House are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Newbury Street and Faneuil Hall Marketplace. New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are not to be missed. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spa, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Massachusetts General Hospital - 3 min walk
- Museum of Science - 9 min walk
- Boston Common - 13 min walk
- TD Garden - 15 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 17 min walk
- Charles-MGH Station - 1 min walk
- Boston North Station - 16 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Scampo - 1 min walk
- Liberty Bar - 1 min walk
- Clink - 1 min walk
- Beacon Hill Pub - 2 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 2 min walk
About this property
The Liberty, a Marriott Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0015820351. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Love the vibe/ambiance. Food was good too, we had dinner at Catwalk.