Visitors to Bryan are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 17 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Defiance
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 39.8 mi (64.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bryan
A couple of favorite places to visit are Spangler Candy Store Museum and Tour and Stoney Ridge Winery. In the area, you'll also find Williams County Fairgrounds and Sauder Village.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Colonial Manor Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Bryan
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Bryan Station. Bryan may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bryan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.93 inches of rain falls on Bryan each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F