Visitors can enjoy all that Napoleon has to offer including the festivals, shopping, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, cathedral, and spas.
- You'll find 17 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Defiance
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Napoleon
Places to visit in the larger region include Ironwood Golf Course, Fulton County Historical Society, and Reighard Park. You'll also find Sauder Village and Fulton County Fairgrounds in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its spacious and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Napoleon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Napoleon is 34.76 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F