Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Visiting Holiday City
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Holiday City, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Holiday City
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 38.7 mi (62.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Holiday City
Places to visit in the larger region include Williams County Fairgrounds, Stoney Ridge Winery, and Spangler Candy Store Museum and Tour. You'll also find Harrison Lake State Park and Sauder Village in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Montpelier - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Holiday City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.93 inches of rain falls on Holiday City each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F