Find Hotels in Buenos Aires
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $25
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Where to stay in Buenos Aires
4.5/5Wonderful!(74 area reviews)
Museums and art galleries, a riverboat casino and a lively nightlife await at Buenos Aires’ sparkling waterfront neighborhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(602 area reviews)
One of the city’s grandest and most elegant neighborhoods is also the final resting place of leading figures from Argentina’s history.
4.5/5Wonderful!(500 area reviews)
Art enthusiasts, fashionistas, gourmands, nature lovers and partygoers frequent this chic and sprawling neighborhood loved for its tree-lined streets and parks.
Microcentro is highly notable for its popular shops, and you might want to visit top sights like Plaza de Mayo and Florida Street. See more of Comuna 1 by jumping on the metro at Florida Station or Lavalle Station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(854 area reviews)
This area plays many roles in Buenos Aires, from financial district and political hub, to tourist center and shopping precinct.
Visiting Buenos Aires
Travelers to Buenos Aires give high marks for the abundant cafés, entertainment choices, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its shopping, local tours, and museums. Top sights in the city include José Amalfitani Stadium, Estadio Monumental, and Palermo Soho.
- There are 1307 hotels and other accommodations in Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 18 mi (28.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buenos Aires
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include Teatro Colon, Cabildo, and Presidente Sarmiento Frigate Ship Museum. Attractions like Lujan Zoo, Parque de la Costa, and El Ateneo Grand Splendid are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Obelisco, Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral, and Torre de los Ingleses.
In Buenos Aires, there are 1307 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires - This 4-star hotel in Palermo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Home Hotel Buenos Aires - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Palermo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- CasaSur Pilar Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Buenos Aires include José Amalfitani Stadium, Estadio Monumental, and Palermo Soho.
Getting Around Buenos Aires
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Buenos Aires is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Juan Manuel de Rosas Station, Inca Station, and Tronador Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Haedo Station, Buenos Aires Liniers Station, or Villa Adelina Station.
Dressing for Buenos Aires
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- Average annual rainfall for Buenos Aires is 0.75 inches
- Usually January and March are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Buenos Aires?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Buenos Aires, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Buenos Aires?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Buenos Aires?
What's the best place to stay in Recoleta?
What's a favorite place to stay in Almagro?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Buenos Aires?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Buenos Aires?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Buenos Aires?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Palermo Soho?
What about the best place to stay near Obelisco?
Recent reviews of Buenos Aires hotels
More trip options
- Buenos Aires Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Buenos Aires Airports
- Hotels in Buenos Aires Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Buenos Aires Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Buenos Aires
- More Hotel Options in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Other Hotels near Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends