Find Hotels in Buffalo, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Visitors to Buffalo are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. You'll find 23 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fairfield.
Sightseeing and Staying in Buffalo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Harriman Park. In the area, you'll also find Herman Franklin Hammond Park and Jewett Flea Market.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Buffalo. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Buffalo - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Buffalo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Buffalo gets about 46.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F