Visitors to Mashpee are sure to enjoy the beaches, seafood restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and forests. A top sight in the area is Cape Cod Museum of Art.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Mashpee
- The closest major airport is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mashpee
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and South Cape Beach State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cape Cod Children's Museum and Mashpee Wampanoag Indian Museum.
In Mashpee, you'll be able to select from 60 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- South Cape Resort - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its dining options and overall value.
- The Club at New Seabury - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this condo resort. This 3.5-star condo resort features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Santuit Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
A top sight outside the city is Cape Cod Museum of Art, 17.6 mi/28.3 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Mashpee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Mashpee gets about 1.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F