Visitors to Byron are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas.
- You'll find 108 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Macon
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Byron
Places to visit in the larger region include Rigby's Entertainment Complex, Oakview Golf and Country Club, and Warner Robins Little Theater. In the area, you'll also find Middle Georgia Technical College and E.L. Greenway Welcome Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Byron. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Byron - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Byron - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Byron/South Macon - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private pool. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and location.
Dressing for Byron
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.71 inches of rain falls on Byron each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F