Families will find kid-friendly activities in Perry, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its festivals and shopping.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Perry
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Perry
Well-known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Hawkinsville Opera House, Perry Area Historical Museum, and Georgia State Cotton Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Pulaski County Courthouse, Hawkinsville Veterans Memorial Park, and Dooly County Courthouse. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Blackshear, Georgia Veterans State Park, and Turner Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Perry. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cordele - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Colonial Inn - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cordele - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Perry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Perry gets about 46.19 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F