Bed and Breakfast in Cabo Rojo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Cabo Rojo
Hacienda Tres Casitas
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Luichy's Guest House
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2020
Mi Casa by 7 Beaches
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2018
Why Stay at a B&B in Cabo Rojo?
Are you searching for a place to stay with a top-notch breakfast and attentive service? If you have trouble finding a B&B in the heart of Cabo Rojo, there are 29 other lodging choices to choose from in the area so you can find something with comparable amenities. If you'd like to spend some time by the water during your time in Cabo Rojo, Playa Sucia and Buye Beach are worth a stop.
Every B&B has its own unique feel— whether it's a comfy common area with a fireplace or a beautiful breakfast room, the little details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Below is a B&B in the surrounding area:
A 2 Tiempos AyS Bed and Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 5 rooms
- Situated 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- Restaurant on site
How to Pack for the Weather in Cabo Rojo
If you're trying to figure out when might be the best time to visit Cabo Rojo, we've compiled some useful weather info to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 85.12 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 88° F and nighttime temperatures average 63° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 65° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 69° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 90° F during the day and 65° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Cabo Rojo
Travelers enjoy Cabo Rojo for its beaches and restaurants. Spend some time exploring Playa Sucia and Isla de Ratones if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Cabo Rojo Lighthouse and Club Deportivo Del Oeste on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Cabo Rojo for its:
- Bird watching
Transportation Options In and Around Cabo Rojo
Fly into Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), which is located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) away from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), which is 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.