Find Cheap Hostels in Cabo Rojo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Cabo Rojo
Hacienda Tres Casitas
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Luichy's Guest House
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2020
Mi Casa by 7 Beaches
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2018
Hostels and More in Cabo Rojo
You may have a hard time finding many hostels in Cabo Rojo, but there are 27 accommodations to choose from, giving you plenty of other options. For those who want to save on overnight stays and budget more for going out, you can score great deals on Expedia. This destination's local restaurants offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds, and the beaches create an appealing natural setting.
You may be able to find reasonable prices at these Cabo Rojo accommodations, which get positive reviews from our travelers:
Combate Beach Resort - You can take advantage of a restaurant, a bar, and air conditioning at this guesthouse.
Luichy's Guest House - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and 24-hour check-in at this apartment.
Mi Casa by 7 Beaches - You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Hacienda Tres Casitas - Property features at this campground include free parking, an outdoor pool, and a picnic area.
Rooms Boutique by Annie's - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and barbecue grills at this hotel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Cabo Rojo?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 88° F and nighttime temperatures average 63° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 65° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 69° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 90° F during the day and 65° F at night
- Average rainfall is 85.12 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Cabo Rojo?
Depending on your interests, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Playa Sucia
- Cabo Rojo Lighthouse
- Church of Porta Coeli
- Isla de Ratones
- Refugio Nacional Cabo Rojo
- Cabo Rojo National Wildlife Refuge
- Club Deportivo Del Oeste
- Tunel Guaniquilla
- Buye Beach
Generally, Cabo Rojo is known for its:
- Bird watching
How to Get to Cabo Rojo and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center. An alternative is Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), which is 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away.