Find Hotels in Calgary South
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Where to stay in Calgary South
4.5/5Wonderful!(9 area reviews)
Southwest Calgary is a destination travelers like for its river views, and you might hop aboard the metro at Southland Station or Anderson Station to explore sights like Stampede Park.
4/5Very Good!(64 area reviews)
If you're spending time in Southeast Calgary, check out sights like Calgary Zoo or Deerfoot Casino and hop on the metro to see more the city at Chinook Station or 39th Avenue Station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(102 area reviews)
Take time in Beltline to visit attractions like Stampede Park and Scotiabank Saddledome. You might also appreciate the abundant dining options, and you can hop on the metro at Victoria Park - Stampede Station to see more of the city.
More trip options
- Calgary South Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Calgary South Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Calgary South Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Calgary South
- More Hotel Options in Calgary South
- More Popular Hotels in Calgary
- Other Hotels near Calgary South, Calgary
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends