Visitors to Camas are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and coffeehouses. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Moda Center, Grotto, and Portland Meadows Racetrack are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 64 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Camas
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lacamas Lake Regional Park and Liberty Theater of Camas and Washougal. In the area, you'll also find Moda Center and Grotto.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Camas Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Portland Meadows Racetrack, located 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Portland International Raceway, which is 12.1 mi/19.4 km away.
Dressing for Camas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Average annual rainfall for Camas is 46.89 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F