Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Visiting Battle Ground
Families enjoy visiting Battle Ground though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, live music, and shopping. Portland Meadows Racetrack, Portland International Raceway, and Grotto are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 64 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Battle Ground
A favorite place to visit in the city is Battle Ground Lake State Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Portland Meadows Racetrack and Portland International Raceway.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Battle Ground. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to see outside the city include Moda Center, located 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Grotto, which is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away.
Dressing for Battle Ground
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Battle Ground is 35.98 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Battle Ground?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Battle Ground, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Battle Ground?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Battle Ground?
What's the best hotel for families in Battle Ground?
What are some hotels with pools in Battle Ground?
Recent reviews of Battle Ground hotels
More trip options
- Battle Ground Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Battle Ground Airports
- Hotels in Battle Ground Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Battle Ground Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Battle Ground
- More Hotel Options in Battle Ground
- Battle Ground Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Vancouver
- Other Hotels near Battle Ground, Vancouver
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends