Think of yourself rambling through the lanes during your future getaway, taking note of the marvellous scenery or the buildings everywhere around you. But there is one thing you have been anticipating most of all: Canada Science and Technology Museum. You've wanted to wander there for as long as you can recollect, and the moment has come to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Nearby Canada Science and Technology Museum
Hotels near Canada Science and Technology Museum
So, you'd like some information about staying near Canada Science and Technology Museum?
It's conveniently located in the vibrant national capital of Ottawa.
To be in close proximity to Canada Science and Technology Museum, book a room at one of the 5 hotels within 2 miles. One of the more popular choices is the Welcominns Hotel Ottawa, just 1 mile away. Two more great options are the Comfort Inn Ottawa East, 1 mile away, and the Holiday Inn Ottawa East, only 2 miles away.
You can still enjoy a top-class vacation without exceeding your budget. Spend your nights near to all the action at one of the more economical hotels. Don't look further than the Fairmont Chateau Laurier or the Westin Ottawa for comfort at a reasonable price.
If you enjoy life's luxuries, you'll be happy to learn that there are a few upscale hotels in the general area. Check out the facilities and special offers at the Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown and the Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City Centre.
Fragrant coffee, sweets and a wonderful scene can be experienced only 0.4 miles from Canada Science and Technology Museum at Tim Hortons (1802 Saint Laurent Boulevard, Ottawa). When the sun goes down, sit back with a few wines at Liam Maguires (1705 Saint Laurent Boulevard, Ottawa). This watering hole is also not far away.
Canada Science and Technology Museum is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the area:
- National Museum of Science and Technology is an excellent place to go on a rainy day. Here, you and the kids can learn about the forces of nature and have fun at the same time.
- If your teenagers are fans of indoor activities, visit Laser Quest.
- Arrange to visit Ottawa Health Sciences Centre and steep yourself in the vast pool of books, newspapers, imagination and information.
- You can shop up a storm, carry out some errands or just sit back with a drink at St. Laurent Centre, a shopping hotspot for both travelers and locals.
- A fun option to occupy the young and old is an excursion to Cosmic Adventures.
Our inventory of rooms in Ottawa furnishes all the things you need, so you're certain to have accommodation near Canada Science and Technology Museum that you'll appreciate. It's time to start researching Ottawa experienced more than a few arrivals in the last twelve months. Once it comes time to book, you can roam confidently: all manner of explorers would suggest their Ottawa hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? We've got all the tips and tricks you're searching for right here.
- You'll find accommodation in Ottawa are always tidy and fresh.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we've got suites that are serene for everyone.
- Fitting for such a fine landmark, the staff at accommodation around Canada Science and Technology Museum provide grand service.
Your favored spot is waiting for you with our big roster of hotels near Canada Science and Technology Museum.
Learn All About Ottawa
When you've crossed Canada Science and Technology Museum off your list, you'll still have things to do in Ottawa.
- Ottawa hasn't been too prevalent in the guide books, but is starting to gain in status.
- Head out on the town to conclude the adventure with a bang; the next day, get informed about the region's life story.
- You will discover Ottawa also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after some hours spent on its abundant pastimes.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and call on some breathtaking selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Ottawa, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Canada Science and Technology Museum. Book today!