When you think of an unfamiliar spot, you perhaps see yourself sauntering through downtown, noticing the architecture or the exquisite scenery everywhere around you. But Candlers Station is one feature you've been especially prepared for. It's been an item on your to-do list for years, and right now is the day to tick it off.
Hotels Close to Candlers Station
Hotels near Candlers Station
Stopping at Candlers Station is always a fascinating experience.
You'll find it in Lynchburg, 95 miles from the state capital, Richmond.
You don't have to travel far to track down a hotel near Candlers Station. There are at least 14 within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Hilton Garden Inn Lynchburg, just 1 mile away. Two more options are the Courtyard by Marriott Lynchburg, 0.6 miles away, and the SpringHill Suites Lynchburg, only 2 miles away.
Looking for lodgings which won't leave you empty handed? Fear not, as there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. The Holiday Inn Express Lynchburg and the Quality Inn are popular options. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the latter is 0.8 miles.
Keep in mind that you have the exciting option of choosing one of the area's upmarket hotels if you like the idea of treating yourself. Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the Best Western Of Lynchburg, (0.9 miles away), or the Extended Stay America Lynchburg - University Boulevard, (0.3 miles away).
Before you make your way to Candlers Station, grab a coffee at HoneyBaked Ham Company (3700 Candlers Mountain Road, Lynchburg). Wasabi (3700 Candlers Mountain Road Z, Lynchburg) is easily accessible and it presents hearty meals for the area's locals and travelers from all walks of life.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Liberty University is a popular community landmark as well as an institution of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on enjoying a tour of the campus.
- Lynchburg College is an important community landmark in addition to being an institution of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on participating in a visitors' tour of the campus.
- A lot of visitors are devoted hiking addicts. While you're here, organize a time to try out this fun pastime.
Our catalogue of hotels in Lynchburg furnishes all the things you want, so you'll certainly have sites near Candlers Station you'll enjoy. Lynchburg saw quite a few sightseers last year, so start hunting. You'll travel confidently when it comes time to make your reservation, too: multiple visitors recommend their Lynchburg hotel. You're a click away from all the guidance and information you're searching for.
- "Fresh, clean, and quick to receive you" is how Lynchburg hotel rooms operate.
- The staff at lodging close to Candlers Station go above and beyond as you might expect near such a lovely feature.
- We have suites that are relaxing for all sorts, including big families and teams of two.
Lynchburg holidays got additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right in the area with our comprehensive roster of hotels near Candlers Station.
Learn All About Lynchburg
You'll still have plenty to do in Lynchburg with Candlers Station crossed off your list.
- Be educated about Lynchburg's background, then enjoy an evening out to conclude the exploration right.
- You will notice Lynchburg also is on the ball when it comes to welcoming its guests after some time spent on its a full plate of adventures.
- Lynchburg has been hidden away, but it is currently beginning to become more trendy.
Paying a visit to Lynchburg is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Candlers Station. Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few astonishing new photo ops!