Visiting Canyon Point
Visitors can enjoy all that Canyon Point has to offer including the restaurants and parks. There are 85 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Canyon Point
The picturesque setting of Skylight Arch and Lone Rock Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Powell to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Canyon Point, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Amangiri is located in central Canyon Point. This hotel in Canyon Point features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a health club.
- Best Western View Of Lake Powell Hotel is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Canyon Point. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Page can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Page, AZ is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the center of Canyon Point. This 2.5-star hotel in Page features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Canyon Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Canyon Point is 5.91 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F