Visiting Bryce Canyon
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Bryce Canyon, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks and top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its local tours. A top sight in the city is Bryce Canyon National Park. In Bryce Canyon, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bryce Canyon
Notable city landmarks like Piracy Point and Fairview Point might be worth a visit. The hiking trails, parks, and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty, and Bryce Canyon National Park, Sunset Point, and Thor's Hammer are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sunrise Point and Bryce Point.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bryce Canyon. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool.
- Bryce Canyon Resort - This 2-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Bryce Canyon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 19°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- Bryce Canyon gets about 12.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 6°F