Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Tropic, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and scenic setting. In Tropic, there are 18 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tropic
Places to visit in the larger region include Wall Street, Queens Garden Trail, and Sunrise Point. You'll also find Thor's Hammer and Ebenezer's Barn and Grill in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tropic. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bybee's Steppingstone Motel - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include a terrace and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and bathrooms.
- Bryce Canyon Inn - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Bryce Canyon Livery Bed & Breakfast - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean rooms and location.
Dressing for Tropic
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 19°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tropic is 11.97 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 6°F