Thank you for taking the time to read about our condo we named “Endless Summer”. It has been our beach retreat (even though we live close by) for over 3 years, also sharing it with others! We rent short term exclusively through VRBO and also have a long term renter who enjoys the condo 4 months out of the year (reason why you will not see reviews January-April). I am onsite prior to every new reservation (reviewing and inspecting) making sure your stay is flawless! I am also a quick call/text away for any concern or question, so just let me know!
* Enhanced cleaning and sanitation routine – following the CDC guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces.
* I provide extra Dishwasher Tablets, Clorox Wipes, Hand Sanitizer, Bleach, Laundry Detergents, Hand Soaps, garbage bags and plenty of paper products including Paper Towels, Tissues and Toilet Paper.
* Laundry – linens are sanitized via proper chemical and temperature. I have many quilts and comforters allowing a newly sanitized covering and blanket to be placed on every bed for each guest arrival.
* Drive to destination- Easily accessed from 95 and 528. Surrounded by restaurants that offer pick up / delivery as well as interior 100% capacity and unlimited outside seating. Grocery stores within 2 miles are open.
*Toiletries- I supply all paper products including toilet paper, shampoo/conditioner/ body wash.
* Our beach is OPEN and offers the opportunity to enjoy yourself while avoiding crowded indoor environments. In particular, we are located on 700 ft of PRIVATE BEACH allowing everyone to enjoy the ocean with plenty of surrounding beach.
A video walkthrough of the condo is available on YouTube: “Gretchen32937”
*Included WiFi (very helpful with work/school during travel at great speeds).
*Fully remodeled with new furnishing 2019, all new linens 2021
*Our first floor 800 square foot unit sleeps 6 IN BEDS.
*full size murphy bed in living room
*queen size bed with memory foam topper in master bedroom.
* twin daybed with twin trundle
* pack n play available upon your request.
* The newly renovated spa like bathroom is accessible from the main living area or master bedroom allowing for privacy.
* All mattresses and pillows are protected by Linenspa encasements.
* The walk in shower is tiled to allow for roll in ease of use with heavy duty grab bars
* Separate bathtub (heavy duty grab bars) allows for easy clean up of children after the beach
* Separate sink and vanity area with many drawers and hairdryer.
* A renovated, fully stocked kitchen allows for comforts of home with soft close cabinets for peace and quiet.
*Meals can be easily prepared for a party of 8 on granite countertops with newly purchased flatware, Corelle dishes, outdoor plates, plastic dishes/cups for kids, cookware, crockpot, and a variety of cookie sheets, pizza and muffin pans.
*All appliances are new, stainless steel 2/29/20 full sized, including toaster oven, 12 cup coffee maker, and Keurig
* Samsung large capacity front load washer and dryer is located off the kitchen.
*A separate dining area that seats 4 as well as bar stool seating for an additional 4 at the kitchen peninsula provides dining for 8.
*The outdoor patio has four teak chairs with cushions and two coffee tables along with a storage container with all beach gear
*JUST PURCHASED 11/19/20: 2 TOMMY BAHAMA RECLINING BEACH CHAIRS. I WILL HAVE THESE CHAIRS IN THE WALK THROUGH CLOSET TO PREVENT RUSTING. IF THEY ARE USED, PLEASE RINSE WITH THE HOSE NEXT TO THE BEACH BOARDWALK, DRY AND RETURN TO THE CLOSET. This is the only request I ask of my guests during the entire stay and therefore will have to hold the security deposit if not done.
* Two gated, private boardwalks to the beach are within feet of your front door.
*Beach/pool towels 2 large boogie boards, cooler, umbrella, two mesh Ron Jon beach toy bags and 2 beach chairs are provided in the unit.
*The grounds of Royal Mansions is well maintained, located on a dead end street surrounded by live oaks and no thru traffic.
*Wild peacocks are frequently seen in the surrounding area.
* There are dedicated biking paths and availability to enter Jetty Park (world renown fishing) within walking distance (1.5 mile)
* Walk to Cocoa Beach Pier on the beach (2.3 mile).
* Royal Mansions complex provides the closest beach to all Orlando's attractions including Disney, Universal Studios and Sea World. Not to mention just 5 minutes from Port Canaveral and cruise terminals.
*This location is unique since all space launches can be viewed close up on the patio or beach
*1 flat screen 40” TV in the living room and 1 flat screen 32”inch TV provided in bedroom
*DVD player located in bedroom
*Free onsite parking
*Minutes to Cocoa Beach Pier, Lori Wilson Park, Historical Old Town Cocoa Village, Victory Casino Cruise and many Port Canaveral waterfront seafood restaurants.
*Wide, sandy beaches during all tide changes allow for great cycling or walking.
*You are renting directly from the owner, with the direct cell number allowing for immediate response at all times for any concerns or emergency.
*Multiple charcoal grilling areas on property
**WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR GUESTS THAT WILL BE STAYING WITH US INSURANCE IS ALSO VERY HELPFUL DURING HURRICANE SEASON (May 15- Nov 30). **THIS COVERAGE WILL BE OFFERED TO YOU UPON RESERVATION COMPLETION.